Our Personal Service
Independence and reassurance
Astraline Personal provides products and telecare services to help you or your family retain independence, continue living at home, and give peace of mind to loved ones that if it is needed, help is close by.
- Personal alarms that are discreet and easy to use
- Keep your independence living in your own home
- Reassurance and peace of mind for loved ones
- 24 hour help from as little as 18p per day
- Accredited to the highest standard by the Telecare Services Association
Who benefits from telecare?
Telecare services are all about helping you stay independent and giving you confidence and reassurance. They are particularly designed to help elderly and disabled people. Telecare can help if you or your loved one:
- Are living alone – particularly if relatives are not close by
- Are worried about falling – especially at night
- Are recovering after illness or a hospital stay
- Have a degenerative illness such as parkinsons or multiple sclerosis
- Have dementia
How telecare works
Choosing telecare from Astraline means that there is always someone available on the phone to help:
- You have a device that you can use to summon help whenever you need it
- If you have a fall, feel unwell or need assistance for any reason, press the alarm button and you will be connected straight away to one of our professional and caring team. They will organise the help you need – whether that’s calling a relative or the emergency services, or simply offering reassurance
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Many people feel isolated at night and worry about disturbing family and friends. Our dedicated staff are available to offer fast help whatever the time of day. 99% of calls are answered within 60 seconds
Choose the right device for you
Because everyone’s needs are different we offer a range of options including devices that work both inside and outside the home.
Some products connect through your existing landline or there is an option to use wireless broadband and/or mobile signal. There are also trackers which use GPS technology which work when you're away from away from home.
Wearable pendant alarms are the most popular option but there are also keychain and watch alarms.
To help you choose the right product we’ve put together this handy product selector tool.
How to Order
If you're ordering online, first view the products available, decide if you'd prefer to buy outright or rent* your equipment and then add your chosen device to your shopping basket. You’ll then be guided through registration and secure checkout.
* Several of our devices come with a choice between purchase or rental, so you can decide which option works best for your finances. With purchase you’ll pay for your equipment up front then a lower monthly monitoring payment. For the rental option there’s a small installation charge then the rental and monitoring are combined into one monthly payment.